Common Questions before Skydiving
By Jason Thompson - UK Parachuting
- Can we both be filmed at the same time: Unfortunately it is impossible to film more than one person in freefall! We are more than happy to film two people on the ground, however we highly recommend each person has their own video to relive that feeling of freefall over and ove
- Can i wear precription glasses or contacts for my skydive: YES! We have goggles that will fit over your glasses/contacts, leaving you to take in those EPIC views! However please let your instructor know if you are wearing contact lenses.
- How long will it take: Skydiving can be a FULL day activity, therefore we recommend you make no other plans for that day. We always endeavour to complete skydives within 3-4 hours, however please allow for delays beyond our control, such as weather and air traffic control.
- Is there a maximum weight limit: Instructors can take individuals up to 100kg, this will be subject to assessment and Chief Instructor.
- Is there an age limit: The minimum age to tandem skydive in the UK is 16 years old with parental consent. There is no maximum age limit if you are 40yrs or older you can self declare you are fit to skydive.